Small Business Economic Relief Program
The Brevard County Small Business Economic Relief Program was approved by the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners on July 7, 2020 to assist small businesses and nonprofit organizations with a grant
up to $10,000 for recovery and stabilization of business operations.
- The small business must be physically located in Brevard County
- The small business must have had 50 or fewer employees as of January 1, 2020
- The small business must have been negatively impacted financially by the COVID-19 public health emergency
- The small business must be enrolled in the US Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program
- Applicant’s revenue losses or expenses utilized to establish program eligibility and grant amount must not have been reimbursed through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), Small Business Administration
(SBA) Debt Relief Program or other similar federal and state programs.
An online application will be available on July 27, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions About the Small Business Economic Relief Program
Apply for the Small Business Economic Relief Program Online