County Logo
Brevard County, Florida
Sams House at Pine Island EEL Sanctuary

Volunteer Opportunities at Sams House at Pine Island Conservation Area

Are you interested in history and nature? Want to make new friends? Volunteers are essential to the Sams House at Pine Island. Join in the fun while you help preserve this Historic Site and Conservation Area for the future.

There are many ways you can become involved and share your talents...

  • Greeter
  • Study Trip Guide
  • Sanctuary Preservation
  • History Garden
  • Children’s/Family Programs
  • Guided Hikes
  • Special Events
  • Community Outreach
  • Administrative
  • ...the possibilities are endless!

Requirements - A smile, willingness to learn, love of history and nature, and desire to give back to the community! If this sounds like you, please contact us to find out more about volunteering.

Contact Martha Pessaro, Tuesdays - Sundays, 321-449-4720, for more information!

Click here for the Sams House at Pine Island Volunteer Login: Volunteer Login
Sams House at Pine Island

Land Manager: David DeMeyer

6195 N. Tropical Trail
Merritt Island, FL 32953

Phone: 321-449-4720
Fax: 321-449-4736


Center Hours
Tuesday through Sunday:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Closed Mondays

Sams House Trail hours
9 am to 5 pm, Gates Locked at 5 pm

Pine Island Trail hours
Dawn to Dusk, Gates Locked at Dusk

Visit the Sams House at Pine Island Sanctuary Today!

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.