County Logo
Housing & Human Services Banner

Brevard County Community Corrections


Reentry from jail to the community is often difficult and demanding. The most challenging steps seem to be the ones taken right out the front door of the jail. Within moments, questions arise –

Where do I go from here? . . .

How am I ever going to find a job and where can I start looking? . . .

Is there anyone willing to help? . . .

The Looking Forward Packet was created to help you answer these challenging questions and ease your reentry to life within the Brevard community. Divided in sections by your area of need, this packet supplies the addresses, phone numbers, and web sites needed to contact organizations, obtain necessary paperwork, and find resources in Brevard County. A description of each organization, or their services, is provided to assist you in deciding whether the particular organization can meet your needs.

Increase your chances for a successful reentry into the community, by taking advantage of these valuable resources. However, please keep in mind that this manual does not include all of the services available in Brevard County.


Housing & Human Services Department

Viera Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building B, Suite 106
Viera, FL 32940

Office: (321) 633-2007
Fax: (321) 633-2170
South area toll free: 
(321) 952-4700 x2007
Email Brevard Housing & Human Services Director Email Ian Golden, Director
Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.