County Logo
Housing & Human Services Banner

Brevard County Community Resources - Community Development Block Grant

CDBG Advisory Board Formed May, 1990.

Mandated By: HUD and County Commission Resolution.

Primary Goals: Provide decent housing, a suitable living environment, and eliminating blight, principally for persons of low and moderate incomes.

Membership: 9 Members representing targeted communities, banking, and construction.



Clearlake Strategy Area Mrs. Jeri Blanco
Cocoa West Strategy Area Mrs. Leartis Brothers
Mims Strategy Area Art Edwards
Sharpes Strategy Area Brenda Fox
Tropical Park Strategy Area Luella King
West Canaveral Groves Strategy Area Leonard Beckett
Banking Vacant
Construction Wade Ivey



The CDBG meets the third Tuesday of every month (except June and December) throughout the year. These meetings are open to the public. Any individual wishing to speak regarding an agenda item must complete a speaker's card for each agenda item they wish to comment on. they will be allowed three minutes to complete their comments for each item for which a card was completed. 


For more information:

Alan Woolwich
Phone: (321) 633-2076

Housing & Human Services Department

Viera Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building B, Suite 106
Viera, FL 32940

Office: (321) 633-2007
Fax: (321) 633-2170
South area toll free: 
(321) 952-4700 x2007
Email Brevard Housing & Human Services Director Email Ian Golden, Director
Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.