County Logo
Housing & Human Services Banner

Brevard County Housing Programs - Weatherization Program

Brevard County has received funding from the Department of Economic Opportunity to make homes more energy efficient.

If your household income is at or below the Annual Income Limit for your family size, we may be able to help you lower your monthly utility bills through low cost energy conservation measures.

Brevard County does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, familial status, national origin, or handicap.

Household Size Household Income
1 $23,340
2 $31,460
3 $39,580
4 $47,700
5 $55,820
6 $63,940
7 $72,060
8 $80,180

Available Services Include

If you meet the income guide-lines, you may be eligible

  • Insulation
  • Weather stripping and caulking
  • Reduction of Air Infiltration
  • Furnace Repair
  • Air Conditioner Repair
  • Water Heater line insulation
  • Water saving components

Available Documentation

FileSizeUploaded on
Weatherization Program Measures 205.34 KB09 Feb, 2017
Weatherization Project Palm Bay 340.00 KB09 Feb, 2017

For more information:

Michael McDonald, Constructions Team Supervisor
Phone: 321-633-2076

Housing & Human Services Department

Viera Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building B, Suite 106
Viera, FL 32940

Office: (321) 633-2007
Fax: (321) 633-2170
South area toll free: 
(321) 952-4700 x2007
Email Brevard Housing & Human Services Director Email Ian Golden, Director
Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.