County Logo
Housing & Human Services Banner

Brevard County School Crossing Guards

Hello and welcome the School Crossing Guard section of the Brevard County Housing and Human Services Department website.

Our department takes an active role in the protection of Brevard County's pedestrians. We provide a comprehensive training program to our School Crossing Guards, according to the uniform guidelines adopted by the Florida Department of Transportation. The training is just one example of our commitment to the safety of children throughout the community.

There are 68 School Crossing Guards employed with Housing and Human Services. Each is certified with the State of Florida and is responsible for the safety of students crossing designated intersections to and from school. Currently, Brevard County School Crossing Guards provide services for a total of 32 schools in the unincorporated areas of Brevard County.

For more information regarding the Brevard County School Crossing Guard Program, please contact Debbie Morancie, School Crossing Guard Supervisor, at (321) 633-2007 Ext. 56400.

Housing & Human Services Department

Viera Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building B, Suite 106
Viera, FL 32940

Office: (321) 633-2007
Fax: (321) 633-2170
South area toll free: 
(321) 952-4700 x2007
Email Brevard Housing & Human Services Director Email Ian Golden, Director
Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.