Wickham Park Rules & Regulations
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to rent a campsite. Parent / Guardian must register and be on site with campers under 18 years of age. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the campground. All individuals under the age of 18 years of age must be on campsite during quiet hours and must be escorted to facilities during quiet hours. Parents / Guardians are responsible for the conduct of any individuals under the age of 18 on their site or sites.
- Reservations can be made in person, online, or by telephone. All reservations 30 days or less must be paid in full.
- All adult campers (18 years of age or older) must register at office with Photo ID upon checking in. All visitors must check-in at the office before going to the campsite and must leave the park by 10 PM. Visitors are NOT permitted in the campground without the registered camper present.
- Once registered you cannot add anyone to your campsite, or combine sites with other campers.
- Each campsite is designed to hold one (1) RV, or one (1) trailer, OR two (2) tents, with one screen room or canopy, a maximum of six (6) individuals and two (2) vehicles. One (1) boat is allowed on your site. No commercial or heavy-equipment vehicles permitted. Campers will be limited to the use of hookups on their assigned sites only. Only the use of one (1) power source plugged into one (1) outlet is permitted (30 amp or 50 amp).
- A maximum of two (2) pets per site. Pets MUST be kept on a leash or inside the camping unit at all times. Pets are not permitted in restrooms. Pets are not to be unattended outside of your camping unit. You must pick up after your pets.
- Maximum stay for RV / Travel Trailers is 168 days. Tent Campers can stay for a maximum of 14 days. All campers must leave for 14 days before returning. After the maximum stay, you are permitted to stay at other Brevard County campgrounds. Specific sites may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Length of stay is based on availability and is not guaranteed.
- Park hours are Dawn to Dusk. Check-in is 2 PM – 9 PM. Check-out is BY 11:00 am. Quiet hours are 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Law expressively prohibits the Park from allowing the use of campsites without payment. Payment on existing sites must be on time and in advance of the 11:00 am check-out time. Campsites are not to be sub-leased at any time, for any reason.
- All vehicles (RVs, cars, and Travel Trailers) must have valid registration and license plate displayed at all times. All camping units and vehicles must be parked in designated areas only.
- Golf carts & scooters can be operated by licensed drivers only. If operated after dark, vehicles must be equipped with working lights on both its front and rear. Bicycle riders are to be equipped with working flashlight or other illuminating lights. Unmanned aerial aircraft (such as drones), off-road vehicles, go karts, and ATVs are prohibited in the park.
- Vehicles must stay on the roads unless going directly to recreation activity. Posted speed limits must be obeyed at all times.
- For reasons of safety and aesthetics; lines, wires, etc. are not to be put up in campground. Attach nothing to trees or posts. Dryers are available in laundry area. Your campsite(s) must be kept clean, orderly, and free of trash / debris at all times. Tarps are not to be used to make a larger tent or storage area and are not to be used as a roof for your camping unit.
- Refrigerators, electrical appliances, and household furniture are NOT permitted outside camping unit. These items MUST be kept fully inside the camping unit at all times.
- Radios, televisions, musical instruments, or the like shall be played so as not to disturb other guests in the park. Yelling, screaming, causing a disturbance, and the use of profanity if audible outside is not permitted in the park.
- Fireworks and hunting are prohibited in the park. The discharge of guns / firearms of any kind, including but not limited to BB guns and air guns, sling shots, and other dangerous instruments are not permitted in the park.
- No wood or ground fires allowed in the park. All fires must be contained in an authorized burning container and must be elevated off the ground. Permitted burning materials include chemical logs, charcoal, and propane ONLY.
- Dumping of gray & black water is prohibited, except in designated sewage disposal area. Washing of RV’s, boats, cars, or other vehicles is prohibited in the park and campground. Performing automotive work, maintenance, or repairs is prohibited in the park unless approved by Park staff.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone violating the rules, destroying or defacing property, or creating a disturbance.
- In the event of a mandatory evacuation you are responsible for removal of all your personal property (i.e. RV’s, watercrafts, vehicles, etc.) from the park within 24 hours of notification. Campers must have tow vehicle available in case of emergency.
- Park is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Please secure all valuable items at all times.
- The individual shall be responsible to be aware of and comply with all policies and procedures approved by the Department and/or the County including but not limited to: All laws, statutes, ordinances, fire codes, rules, orders, regulations and requirements of all local, state, and federal agencies as applicable.
Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to the reservation date are subject to a $20 processing fee.
If a cancellation/refund request is received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled reservation date or if an early departure notification is not received 10 days prior to departure, the following refund fees apply:
- $25 fee on a reservation of 2 to 10 days + $20 processing fee
- $50 fee on a reservation of 11 to 21 days + $20 processing fee
- $75 fee on a reservation of 22 to 29 days + $20 processing fee
- $100 fee on a reservation of 30 or more days + $20 processing fee