Click for On-line Reservation
- All persons must comply with Federal, State, and Local Laws. Park Rangers shall be responsible for enforcement of park regulations.
- Check-in time is 2 PM. Check-out is 12 Noon. Quiet Hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Reservations can be made by mail, in person, online, or by telephone. Reservations must be prepaid. We accept VISA, Discover, and MasterCard.
- Law expressly prohibits the Park from allowing the use of campsites without payment. Payment must be on time and in advance of the 12 Noon check-out time.
- Arrangements for late check-out must be made in advance. Fee applies.
- All campers must register at office. Photo IDs are required upon registering.
- Once registered you cannot add anyone to your campsite unless out of park for 24 hours. Campers will be limited to the use of hookups on their assigned sites only. Only the use of one (1) power source plugged into one (1) outlet is permitted. Our current electrical supply is limited. Please take appropriate steps to conserve power.
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to rent a campsite. Parent/Guardian must register and be on site with campers under 18 years of age. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the campground. All individuals under 18 years of age must be on campsite during quiet hours. Parent/Guardian is responsible for the conduct of any individuals under the age of 18 on their site or sites.
- Campsites are designed to hold a maximum of six (6) individuals, one (1) RV & one (1) tent per site, or two (2) tents per site. Additional tents are $7.00 plus tax per night, excluding screened canopy. Two (2) vehicles per site - all others must pay for additional stay. One boat is permitted on site.
- Maximum stay is 180 days in any twelve (12) month period. Specific sites may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- At 10 PM all children under the age of 18 must be at their campsites. Parents must escort them to facilities between the hours of 10 PM and 7 AM.
- All visitors must check-in at the office before going to the campsite and leave the park by 10 PM.
- It is prohibited to wash RV’s, boats or other vehicles in the park.
- We welcome your pets and recognize they are an important part of your family. Please check with staff about pet policies. A limit of two (2) pets per site.
- Golf carts & scooters can be operated by licensed drivers, and must be equipped with lights in working condition on both its front and rear if ridden after dark. Bicycle riders are to be equipped with a working flashlight or other illuminating lights.
- Off-road vehicles and ATVs ARE PROHIBITED IN PARK.
- All permitted vehicles must stay on the roads unless going directly to recreation activity. Must have a tow vehicle available in case of emergency.
- Dumping of gray water & black water are prohibited, except in designated sewage disposal area.
- For reason of safety and aesthetics lines, wires, etc. are not to be put up in campground. Attach nothing to trees or posts. Dryers are available in laundry area.
- Refrigerators, electrical appliances, and household furniture are NOT permitted outside.
- Radios, televisions, musical instruments, or the like shall be played not to disturb other guests in the park. Yelling, screaming, and the use of profanity if audible outside are not permitted in the park.
- Fireworks and hunting prohibited in the park. The use of guns of any kind, including but not limited to BB guns and air guns, sling shots, and other dangerous instruments are not permitted in the park.
- No wood or ground fires allowed in park.
- Park is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone violating the rules, destroying or defacing property, or creating a disturbance.
- In the event of a hurricane mandatory evacuation you are responsible for removal of all your personal property (i.e. RV’s, watercrafts, vehicles, etc.) from the park within 24 hours of notification.
In Case of Emergency, Call 911 or the park Rangers at: (321) 302-1734
Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to the reservation date are subject to a $20 processing fee.
If a cancellation/refund request is received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled reservation date or if an early departure notification is not received 10 days prior to departure, the following refund fees apply:
- $25 fee on a reservation of 2 to 10 days + $20 processing fee
- $50 fee on a reservation of 11 to 21 days + $20 processing fee
- $75 fee on a reservation of 22 to 29 days + $20 processing fee
- $100 fee on a reservation of 30 or more days + $20 processing fee
Wickham Park Campground
2500 Parkway Drive
Melbourne, FL 32935
Email Wickham Park Campground
Email Campground Manager, Jessica Breault
New!! Online Reservations
FROM I-95 at the Wickham Road Exit 191, take Wickham Road east 8.4 miles curving south to Parkway Drive. Turn east on Parkway Drive. The entrance is 0.5 miles from the corner.
FROM I-95 at the Eau Gallie Blvd/SR-518 Exit-183, go east 2.6 miles, turn left on N Wickham Rd, go 2.0 miles, turn right on Parkway Dr and go 0.5 miles. The park entrance is on the left.
FROM US Hwy 1 at Eau Gallie Blvd/SR-518, go north 2.1 miles on US Hwy 1. Turn left and go 1.2 miles on Parkway Drive. The park entrance is on the right.
Location & Places of Interest...
Some Space Coast Area Attractions
For other recreational and family attractions on the Space Coast visit: