This 15.37-acre community river park and internationally recognized windsurfing area on the Banana River features a natural catamaran / sailboard launch area with sandy beach and shower, boat ramps with dock, and adjacent parking for cars and boat trailers. Near a small scenic lagoon, a paved walkway connects a mid-size pavilion, 5 grills, restrooms, drinking fountains and recreation amenities. Two small pavilions and picnic tables provide picnicking by the river’s edge. With the waterfront view and facilities attracting numerous group gatherings through the spring and summer season, advanced reservations are recommended.
For Kayak, Sailing, Windsurfing and pro shop information visit: www.calema.com
- 'Beachside' - Small Pavilion (seats up to 27)
- 'Riversedge' - Medium Pavilion (seats up to 50)
- 'Lagoon' - Large Pavilion (seats up to 150)
Listed in State of Florida Great Florida Birding Trail—Migratory Ducks such as Green-Winged Teal, Common and Red-throated Loon, and Horned Grebe (fall/winter); Shorebirds, Waders
Parking, Restrooms, Pavilion, Playground, Boat Dock, Concrete Walkway
Do's & Don’ts:
- No diving from boardwalks or pier.
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.