At the east end of Coquina Drive on the Indian River in north Cocoa, this 1.03-acre community river park provides convenient neighborhood riverfront access. The park is well shaded and includes a ramp for launching small boats, parking space, fishing dock, bench, and sheltered picnic table.
- Boat Ramp (1 lane, small boats)
- Fishing (5x100/10x30 ft, t-shaped pier)
Advance notice needed for special accommodations.
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.