County Logo

Click on a Park Area

Brevard County Park Areas

McLarty Park

A hub of activity, this 19.85-acre community park located in Rockledge features Little League baseball fields and is the home of Rockledge Little League. A Community Center and pavilion in the center of the shaded grounds provide a venue for community events and recreational activities for all ages. Additional facilities include a barbeque pit at the pavilion with restrooms nearby, scattered picnic tables, tennis courts, basketball court, volleyball court, ballfield concession stand, and a swimming pool. The pool is open for swim classes and public swim during the guarded summer season. Click here for the monthly calendar.

Facility Reservations: (321) 633-1870
  • Field Use 
  • 1 - Multi-use Room (seats up to 150)
  • 1 - Meeting Room (seats up to 50)
  • 1 - Large Size Pavilion (seats up to 150)
  • Pool (seasonal)

ADA Access: Parking, Restrooms by Playground, Pavilion, Playground, Swimming Pool

Do's & Don’ts:
  • No swimming when lifeguard is not on duty.
  • Service animals only.
  • Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
  • Other restrictions as posted.


Click for On-line Registration
On-line Registration

McLarty Park
790 Barton Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321) 633-1870

Park open from Dawn to Dusk, except for scheduled use.

Community Center
Monday - Thursday, 3 PM - 8 PM
Friday, 3 PM - 6 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 2 PM for
scheduled use

Come Visit Us Today!

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.