A hub of activity, this 19.85-acre community park located in Rockledge features Little League baseball fields and is the home of Rockledge Little League. A Community Center and pavilion in the center of the shaded grounds provide a venue for community events and recreational activities for all ages. Additional facilities include a barbeque pit at the pavilion with restrooms nearby, scattered picnic tables, tennis courts, basketball court, volleyball court, ballfield concession stand, and a swimming pool. The pool is open for swim classes and public swim during the guarded summer season. Click here for the monthly calendar.
- Field Use
- 1 - Multi-use Room (seats up to 150)
- 1 - Meeting Room (seats up to 50)
- 1 - Large Size Pavilion (seats up to 150)
- Pool (seasonal)
Parking, Restrooms by Playground, Pavilion, Playground, Swimming Pool
Do's & Don’ts:
- No swimming when lifeguard is not on duty.
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.