A 114-acre regional park features athletic fields bounded by wetlands on the north, and woods on the east and west, with two ponds in the center of the park. Home to Central Brevard Soccer Club, Merritt Island Senior Little League, and Merritt Island Youth Football, the athletic facilities include baseball, soccer, football, and softball fields. Tennis courts, two pavilions, a multifeatured playground, benches, and pedways offer park patrons an inviting recreational experience.
- Ball Fields
- 4 baseball fields (lighted): 2-story facility with restroom, concession, sound booth
- 6 soccer fields (2 lighted)
- 2 softball fields (lighted): 2-story facility with restroom, concession, sound booth
- 2 football fields: 2-story facility with restroom, concession meeting room
- 2 tennis courts (lighted)
- Pedway (0.93 miles)
- 2 pavilions 40x60 ft (serving area & restroom)
- Open grassy area
- Field Use
- 2 - Medium Size Pavilions with restroom and serving area (each seats up to 50)
Song Birds, Deer, Waterfowl, Alligators, Raccoons, Squirrels
Parking, Pedway, Restrooms, Pavilions, Playground
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.