Situated in a partially wooded area, this 40-acre community park offers a variety of athletic opportunities. Ballfields along most of the north and east boundaries of the park include softball, senior little league, football, soccer fields, and some concession stands. Racquet enthusiasts enjoy the racquetball courts, tennis courts and Har-Tru clay tennis courts. The shaded exercise trail is popular, and the large pavilion with a barbeque pit, 2 small pavilions, playground, restrooms and drinking fountains make this park perfect for group gatherings.
- Ball Fields
- Little League, lighted (1 Senior, 2 softball)
- Youth soccer/multi-use (1 regulation lighted)
- Youth football (1 lighted)
- Exercise Trail (1.3 miles, 19 stations)
- Racquetball (2 lighted 4-wall)
- Tennis (8 lighted, 4 lighted clay)
- Field Use
- 1 - Large Size Pavilion (seats up to 150)
- 2 - Small Size Pavilions (each seats up to 27)
: (321) 633-1975
For court fees, reservations, and details about tennis lessons and leagues,
call (321) 633-1975 after 5 PM.
Parking, Pavilions, Restrooms
Do's & Don’ts:
- Court Fees apply.
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.