Located north of the Titusville Marina, the facilities at this 20.35-acre community riverfront park include a boat ramp and dock, softball fields, concession, restrooms, and a dog park. It is currently home of North Brevard Youth Softball Association until the athletic fields at Chain of Lakes Recreation Complex are complete. Besides active sports, shoreline fishing along the Indian River is a popular pastime. Click on the Parks Referendum link above for project update.
- Ball Fields (3 adult/youth softball, lighted)
- Boat Launch (non-motorized)
- Boat Ramp (2 lane)
- Dog Park
- Fishing (shore line)
- Skate Park
- 3 Small Pavilions (seats 30 each) electric and water hook up
- 4 Family Picnic Shelters (seats 10 each)
Shorebirds, Osprey, Gull, Tern, Waterfowl, Dolphin, Manatee
Advance notice needed for special accommodations.
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Dogs may be off-leash inside dog park only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.