County Logo

Click on a Park Area

Brevard County Park Areas

Recent Public Information Releases for Parks & Recreation North Area.

View Releases by Month:

Call for Food Vendors 53rd Annual East Mims Easter Event
Posted on 3/21/2017 12:54:24 PM
Mims, Fla.—Brevard County Parks and Recreation, North Area, is accepting applications for food vendors for the 53rd Annual East Mims Easter Event.
Vendors may obtain applications at the Cuyler Community Center, 2329 Harry T. Moore Avenue, Mims, FL 32754, by email at or on our website at .  The deadline for receipt of completed applications is 5 p.m., Friday, April 7, 2017.
Selected vendors will be notified by Monday, April 10.  Vendor selection is based on, but not limited to, application submittal date, price, proper licensing, and appropriateness of the product(s) to the nature of the event.  Special consideration is given to not-for-profit service organizations.  The County reserves the right to limit vendors to one or two vendors per category.
There is no cost to submit an application.  A $50 plus tax, non-refundable, special event fee, is due from selected vendors by Friday, April 14, 2017.
The Easter event will be held Sunday, April 16, 2017, at Cuyler Park. The hours for the public are 4-8 p.m.
Call (321) 264-5045 for additional information on this and other recreation programs sponsored by Brevard County Parks and Recreation in North Brevard.


Click for On-line Registration
On-line Registration

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.