County Logo

Click on a Park Area

Brevard County Park Areas

Brevard County Parks & Recreation North Area Programs

Persons with Disabilities Services

North Area Parks Operations provides a variety of social activities for individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities. These activities offer opportunities to socialize, develop new friendships, learn life skills, and volunteer in the community. We also offer year round Special Olympics’ training and competition. Monthly Calendar of Events are made available via email or on the county website. For Information contact Andrea Chestnut At 321-264-5058 or 321-264-5105.

Aquatics Aquatics: Swimming & Water Sports
North Area Parks Operations offers open swim and swim lessons in the Summer months.  Check our calendars and flyers for upcoming lessons and open swim pool hours.
Youth Athletics Youth Athletics
North Area Parks Operations partners with many volunteer run organizations to offer children's sports activities such as soccer, football and softball.  We also offer zumba, karate and other youth athletics in our community centers.
Adult Athletics Adult Athletics

Brevard County Parks & Recreation offers a wide variety of adult athletics and recreational activities. Available adult activities include sports leagues, classes at community centers, special events and tournaments. Visit your local park or community centers page to see available athletics and activities in your area.


Click for On-line Registration
On-line Registration

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.