ONLINE RESERVATIONS WILL BE DOWN BEGINNING DECEMBER 31 FOR SYSTEM UPDATES
Due to a tax increase, online reservations will be down beginning December 31, at midnight until further notice, to update the system. Please call the campground for reservations.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Manatee Hammock 321-264-5083
Wickham Park 321-255-4307
Long Point Park 321-952-4532
This 84.5-acre conservation area and urban district river park on an island in the Indian River Lagoon is near the Sebastian Inlet marine ecosystems and the Atlantic Ocean. It features campsites along the shoreline for convenient fishing, a boat ramp, small fishing dock and fish cleaning station. Adjacent to the camping area and connected by a bridge, Scout Island offers primitive camping at a reasonable group rate and more than a mile of nature trails.
- 113 waterfront semi-improved campsites (water, electric)
- 15 improved campsites (water, electric, sewer)
- 16 overflow campsites
- Scout Island group tent camping
- Showers & Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp (1-lane)
- Fishing (shoreline, bridge, dock, cleaning station)
- Nature Trails
- Pavilions (1 large, 3 medium, 2 small), Grills
- Swimming Pond
- Horseshoe Pits
- Volleyball Court
(321) 952-4532, Fax: (321) 952-6306
- 2 Medium Pavilions (seat 60 each)
Bobcat, Dolphin, Otters, Manatee, Alligator, Waterfowl, Wood Stork, Shorebirds
Parking, Restrooms, Shower, Boat Dock, Playground
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals allowed, or dogs allowed on short leash for camping patrons only, but prohibited around lake, picnic areas and playground.
- Other restrictions posted and/or in camper literature.