County Logo
Missing South Area Banner

Click on a Park Area

Brevard County Park Areas


This 4.58-acre community river park (formerly known as Pineda Landing) is on the shoreline of the Indian River just north of the Pineda Causeway. It features a boat ramp, a non-motorized boat launch area, shoreline fishing and the POW/MIA Community Center (a small community building with meeting room). Parking accommodates 32 paved car, 36 grass boat trailer spaces.
  • Boat Launch (non-motorized)
  • Boat Ramps (2 lane, lighted)
  • Fishing (shoreline)

Facility Reservations: (321) 255-4400
  • Community Building*

ADA Access: Parking, Boat Trailer Parking, Boat Ramp

Do's & Don’ts:
  • Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
  • Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
  • Other restrictions as posted.

  *Community Building Amenities:
  • 17.5 ft by 13 ft
  • Ice Maker
  • Refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Large 3 Tub Sink with Food Disposal
  • Small Hand Washing Sink

Community Center
  • 43 ft by 26 ft
  • 10 Round Tables (5 ft, uses 60" tablecloth)
  • 9 Rectangle Tables (5 ft x 2.6 ft)
  • 100 Chairs
  • Men's and Women's Restrooms
  • Water Fountain

  • Wrap Around Porch
  • Grill
  • Trash Bins

Center Information Documents


Click for On-line Registration
On-line Registration

5995 N. US Highway 1
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321) 255-4400

Boat ramps open 24 hours a day.

Come Visit Us Today!

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.