Application requires review by county staff. Contractors, who are registered users, can make application, view status / review comments, and pay fees 24 hours / 7 days a week. Apply Now
Email notification will be sent whenever your application status changes.
All information is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual project circumstances.
Type of Work
Residential: Removal of complete structures or parts of structures, including single family, 2 family, manufactured homes, and accessory structures (sheds, pools, carports, screen enclosures).
- Building Contractor
- Demolition Contractor
- General Contractor
- Residential Contractor
We are encouraging all customers to submit required application documents in digital format. For Brevard's Advanced Service Site (BASS) applications all documents can be uploaded directly to the permit
application. For Walk-in applications documents may be submitted on a compact disc or flash/thumb drive.
- Contractor Asbestos Notification Statement
- Copy of the Florida Department of environmental Health approval for properties on septic
- Notice of Commencement (NOC) required if job value exceeds $2,500.00
*Note: NOC must be recorded with the Clerk of Courts and uploaded, then approved
by Planning & Development, prior to scheduling inspections.
- Copy of a dimensioned plot plan, survey or aerial; drawn to scale showing the location of building(s) to be demolished
- Application for Building Permit
- Subcontractor Authorization form is required for each subcontractor