Residential Generator Permit Application
Application requires review by county staff. Contractors, who are registered users, can make application, view status / review comments, and pay fees 24 hours / 7 days a week. Apply Now
Email notification will be sent whenever your application status changes.
All information is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual project circumstances.
Type of Work
Residential: Installation of whole-house generator.
- Building Contractor
- Electrical Contractor
- General Contractor
- Residential Contractor
- Residential Electrical Contractor
- Copy of the Florida Department of Environmental Health approval for properties on septic
- Copy of generator manufactures specifications and installation details uploaded to the online permit
- Land Clearing Affidavit
- Notice of Commencement (NOC) required if job value exceeds $2,500.00
*Note: NOC must be recorded with the Clerk of Courts, then approved by Planning
& Development, prior to scheduling inspections.
- Copy of a property survey to scale showing the generator location with X's
- Application for Building Permit