Residential Mobile / Manufactured Home Installations Permit Application
Application requires review by county staff. Contractors, who are registered users, can submit documents, view application status / review comments and pay fees 24 hours a day / 7 days a week through Brevard's Advanced Service Site (BASS).
You will be notified by email of any changes made to your application status.
All information is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual project circumstances.
Type of Work
Residential: Installation (set-up) or new or replacement manufactured home. This includes connection of all utilities. Examples: park trailer, mobile home.
This permit application does not include site built structures such as carports and sheds.
- Mobile Home Contractor
- Property owners acting as their own contractor, Owner/Builder, must appear in person as a walk-in customer.
We are encouraging all customers to submit required application documents in digital format. For Brevard's Advanced Service Site (BASS) applications all documents can be uploaded directly to the permit
application. For Walk-in applications documents may be submitted on a compact disc or flash/thumb drive.
- Application for Building Permit
- Owner Builder Application for Contractor Exemption, if you are an Owner/Builder
- Notice of Commencement (NOC) required if job value exceeds $2,500.00
*Note: NOC must be recorded with the Clerk of Courts, then approved by Planning
& Development, prior to scheduling inspections.
- Sub-Contractor Authorization form is required for each subcontractor
- Manufactured Home Installation Information
- Used mobile Home Affidavit, if installing a used mobile home
- Florida Department of Environmental Health septic permit or approval document, if on septic system
- Dimensioned plot plan drawn to scale showing the location of proposed mobile/manufactured home
- Mobile/manufactured home floor plan, foundation plan showing pier spacing and anchor details and specifications, and electric service riser diagram