Workgroup for Innovative Solar Energy Resources
The Workgroup for Innovative Solar Energy Resources (WISER) is a commission-appointed group that has been tasked to:
- Develop a cost-benefit analysis and plan for County government to transition to clean-energy sources.
- Make recommendations on improving public access to economically beneficial clean-energy technology.
- Identify policies and practices that serve as barriers to the adoption of advanced energy technology within the County, and make recommendations on policy revisions.
There are five primary appointees, one from each commission district, and two alternates from districts 2 and 4. WISER appointees are as follows:
- District 1 Appointee – Bill Young
- District 2 Appointee – David Dunn (Chair); District 2 Alternate – John Constantinide
- District 3 Appointee – Bill DeBusk, Jr.
- District 4 Appointee – Nick Sanzone (Vice-Chair); District 4 Alternate – Bruce Lindsay
- District 5 Appointee – Kimberly Newton
The meetings are conducted virtually via Zoom, with public access available to the webinar. WISER meets twice monthly from 5-7pm for a total of six meetings. The first meeting was held on August 13, 2020.
See the Planning and Development Public Meeting Calendar for meeting dates and login access.
Note: All dates subject to change without prior notice.
Documents Available by Request
Brevard County is currently in the process of implementing changes to increase the accessibility of information and documents on its website. If you require assistance to better access these documents or information contained therein please contact the County’s ADA Coordinator by phone at (321)-637-5347 or by email at ADACompliance@brevardfl.gov
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities
to read PDF files, regardless of whether the files have been optimized for accessibility. It leverages accessibility functions built into Windows® and Mac OS systems and allows adjustment of user preferences to optimize the reading experience
for a variety of disabilities.