Brevard County, FL. - Brevard County Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the Keys to the County (KTTC) Scavenger Hunt, which will begin on Monday, Nov. 23, at participating community centers across the county.
This program is free for participants and open to all ages. Brevard County Parks and Recreation encourages citizens and visitors of Brevard County to visit the County’s parks and community centers to participate. Participating in Keys to the County is a great way to remain socially distant, visit your local parks, and have fun with your family and friends.
How to participate: A total of 150 keys will be hidden countywide in the parks adjacent to and surrounding each of the participating community centers. Find a key in the park and bring it the community center to claim your prize.
Participating community centers:
- Cuyler Community Center
2329 Harry T Moore Ave, Mims, FL 32754
- Isaac Campbell Community Center
701 South St., Titusville, FL 32780
- Sandrift Community Center
585 N. Singleton Ave, Titusville, FL 32796
- Port St. John Community Center
6650 Corto Rd, Port St John, FL 32927
- Walter Butler Community Center
4201 N. Cocoa Blvd, Cocoa, FL 32927
- Cocoa West Community Center
230 S. Burnett Road, Cocoa, FL 32926
- Joe Lee Smith Community Center
415 Stone Street, Cocoa, FL, 32922
- Travis Park Community Center
2001 Michigan Ave, Cocoa, FL 32922
- McLarty Park Community Center
790 Barton Blvd., Rockledge, FL 32955
- Woody Simpson Community Center
1590 Schoolhouse St, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Kiwanis Island Park Community Center
951 Kiwanis Island Park Rd, Merritt Island, FL 32952
- Viera Regional Community Center
2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Melbourne, FL 32940
- Max K. Rodes Park Community Center
3410 Flanagan Ave, West Melbourne, FL 32904
- South Beach Community Center
500 Old Florida Trail, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
- South Mainland Community Center
3700 Allen Ave, Micco, FL 32976
Keys to the County will be ongoing until all the keys to the County are found. Will you find a key?
For more information contact your local community center.