Brevard County Central Services Office
The services provided by the Central Services Office involving the procurement of goods and services and the accountability
of assets are mandated by various federal, state, and local laws and rules to provide assurances to the public that County
Government is upholding its fiduciary responsibilities in the use of public funds and tangible assets.
- Capital assets accountability and control; annual physical inventories; Construction project and infrastructure recording and reconciliation
- Surplus property collection, re-distribution and disposal; County-owned vehicle and boat registrations
- Maintenance of SAP Asset Module; Board Agenda distribution; Board Resolution framing
- Competitive acquisition of commodities and services; Competitive procurement of professional consultant and construction services
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations for procurement and contracting actions; maintenance of SAP Purchasing Module
- Vehicle and equipment repair and maintenance; Fuel acquisition and fuel site operation; Emergency generator repair and maintenance
Contributing to enhancing and ensuring Brevard's quality of life by acquiring and maintaining cost-effective and quality goods and services to support County Government operating; providing accurate accounting and reporting of all County-owned real and tangible property; and providing cost-effective fuel supplies and maintenance of County fleet automobiles and small trucks.