Brevard County Commissioners Frequently Asked Questions
When does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
You can find the schedule of all upcoming Board Meetings and Workshops posted on the Public Meeting Calendar.
Please note: The schedule is tentative and meeting dates are subject to change.
Meetings are held in the Commission Chambers:
Brevard County Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building C, First Floor
Viera, Florida 32940
Are meeting agendas available?
An advanced agenda is available for each meeting 7 days prior to the meeting. Agendas are posted on the Clerk of the Court website, or can be obtained by contacting the Clerk to the Board at 321-637-2001.
The preliminary agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting. Additions, deletions and other modifications are posted to the online copy as they occur.
How can I express my concerns on an issue to the Board of County Commissioners?
- Contact a Department (See the Department/Office Index)
- Contact the County Manager (321) 633-2010
- Contact your Commissioner (See Commissioners web page)
How do I obtain a record of a past Board Meeting?
- Official minutes are posted on the Clerk of Courts website.
- Contact the Clerk to the Board, (321) 637-2001, to request a copy of the official meeting minutes.
- Contact Space Coast Government Television (S.C.G.T.V.), (321) 690-6843, to purchase a DVD copy of the meeting.