Long Point Campground Features and Amenities
This 84.5-acre conservation area and urban district river park on an island in the Indian River Lagoon is near the Sebastian Inlet marine ecosystems and the Atlantic Ocean. Isolated from the hustle and bustle of urban life, Long Point Park is a haven for fisherman, and nature enthusiasts.
This full service campground features shoreline campsites. There is also a boat ramp, small fishing dock and a fish cleaning station. Adjacent to the camping area and connected by a bridge, Scout Island offers more than a mile of nature trails, and primitive youth group camping at a reasonable group rate. Long Point Campground offers RV and Tent camping.
A get-away all year-round for families and day visitors, the park has a Wildlife Pond, playground and picnic pavilions. Located across Hwy A1A from ocean beaches, it is near other County parks on the barrier island, and just a short drive from attractions in Sebastian and Vero Beach.
- Laundry facilities
- 1-lane boat ramp
- Fish cleaning station
- Pavilions (2 medium)
- Wildlife pond
- 113 waterfront semi-improved campsites (water, electric)
- 15 improved campsites (water, electric, sewer)
- 42 semi-improved campsites (water, electric)
- Free WiFi
- Scout Island group tent camping
- Fishing (shoreline, bridge, dock)
- Horseshoe pits
- Nature trails
Bobcat, Dolphin, Otters, Manatee, Alligator, Waterfowl, Wood Stork, Shorebirds
Boat Ramp, Non-Camper Parking & Parking Pass Fees
Parking, Restrooms, Shower, Boat Dock, Playground
Dos and Don’ts
- Service animals allowed, or dogs allowed on short leash for camping patrons only, but prohibited around lake, picnic areas and playground.
- Other restrictions posted and/or in camper literature.
- 2 Medium Pavilions (seat 60 each)
For more information regarding the facilities, reservations, or amenities please call (321) 952-4532 or you can fax (321) 952-6306.