Wickham Park Campground Rates & Reservation Information
Reservations for less than 30 days must be paid in full. For camping reservations longer than 30-days, payment must be made 30-days in advance to guarantee site each month. If remainder of stay is less than 30-days, payment must be in full.
Length of Stay
Campers may stay up to 168 consecutive days in a 12 month period.
Organized Youth Group Tent Camping
Organized youth group tent camping year-round, including holidays. Location has a small covered seating area with restrooms and a prep kitchen.
Group areas are for tent camping for non-profit groups as defined by Parks and Recreation Department Rules & Use Policy, Sec. A.2.c Proof of nonprofit status is required.
Additional sanitary facilities that may be required for group functions are at the group's expense (dumpster, trash receptacles, port-o-lets).
- Daily Rate: $21.00 plus tax
- Monthly (30 day) Rate: $534.00 plus tax
- Over 30 Days Daily Rate: $17.80 plus tax
Full hook-up (water/electric/sewer) and overflow camping for special events.
Large Group Camping/Non Youth Tent Camping (must be paid in full)
- 25% discount (off of daily rate) for groups of 8 or more campsites
- Organized youth group camping: $3/person per night, minimum of 20 people ($60) to reserve
Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to the reservation date are subject to a $20 processing fee.
If a cancellation/refund request is received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled reservation date or if an early departure notification is not received 10 days prior to departure, the following refund fees apply:
- $25 fee on a reservation of 2 to 10 days + $20 processing fee
- $50 fee on a reservation of 11 to 21 days + $20 processing fee
- $75 fee on a reservation of 22 to 29 days + $20 processing fee
- $100 fee on a reservation of 30 or more days + $20 processing fee