F. Burton Smith Regional Park
This expansive 1,080-acre scenic park is a popular venue for large group picnics and community events. The hardwood hammock, pastureland, prairie and wetland ecosystems inspire nature and wildlife enthusiasts, while the park amenities invite group activities.
There are several pavilions within the park. A large event pavilion, with the option of a kitchen, and a view of a small nature pond. Two smaller pavilions, with grills, are located near a playground, restrooms, and lake. The lake also has two family picnic shelters nearby, along with a natural canoe launch (fishing is welcomed there, and in the tributaries, although swimming is not allowed).
A rustic tent camping site for non-profit organizations and a woodland trail are located on the south side of the lake. The park also features a disc golf course and a volleyball area.
- 1 Volleyball Court
- 1 Disc Golf Course
- 1 mile Woodland Nature Walk
- Canoe Launch, Freshwater
- 1 - 'Karberg Pavilion' 21,200 square foot Large Group Pavilion with 1,300 square foot Kitchen, 45 tables and a stage
- 2 - 'Otter and Sable Pavilions' 992 square foot , each with 5 tables each
- 2 - small covered picnic tables
- Shoreline fishing from lakes
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 633-1874.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach