Mitchell Ellington Park
A 114-acre regional park features athletic fields bounded by wetlands on the north, and woods on the east and west, with two ponds in the center of the park. Home to Central Brevard Soccer Club, Merritt Island Senior Little League, and Merritt Island Youth Football, the athletic facilities include baseball, soccer, football, and softball fields. Tennis courts, two pavilions, a multifeatured playground, benches, and pedways offer park patrons an inviting recreational experience.
- Bicycle Roadway
- 4 Lighted Baseball Fields with Restroom, Concession, Announcer Booth
- 6 Soccer Fields (2 Lighted)
- 2 Football Fields (1 Lighted) with Restroom, Concession, Announcer Booth
- 2 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 2 Lighted Softball Fields with Restroom, Concession, Announcer Booth
- 1 - 'Aneta Ott Pavilion' 2,400 sq. ft. each with serving area, restrooms, water and electricity
- 1 - 'West Pavilion' 2,400 sq. ft. with serving area, restrooms, 1 grill, water and electricity
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 633-1871.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach