Chain of Lakes Park
Located near Eastern Florida State College and the Indian River, this 92.14 acre regional park features wetlands and lakes with walking bridges connected to 3-miles of paved walking trails. Facilities include an observation tower, pavilions, 2 multi-use fields, 2 lighted soccer fields and concession, 2 lighted youth softball fields and concession, 5 lighted adult softball fields and concession, restrooms and parking.
- Bicycle Roadway
- 2 Lighted Youth Softball Fields with 2 Story Restroom/Concession Meeting Building
- 5 Lighted Adult Softball Fields with 2 Story Restroom/Concession Meeting Building
- 8 Soccer Fields with 2 Story Restroom/Concession Meeting Building
- 3 Playgrounds
- 3 Mile Walking Trail
- 50' tall Wildlife Viewing Tower
- Pavilion with capacity of 100
- Fishing dock on Freshwater Lake
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 264-5105.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach