Manatee Hammock Rules & Regulations
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to rent a campsite. Person renting the campsite is responsible to ensure all members of the camping party check-in with park staff and register their vehicle & provide a valid photo ID prior to going
to campsite. Parent/Guardian must be on site with campers under 18 years of age and are responsible for the conduct of everyone camping and visiting their campsite. All campers under 18 years of age must be on their campsite during quiet hours
(10 PM to 7 AM) unless accompanied by a parent / guardian (Camping on their site).
- Reservations are prepaid and can be made by mail, in person, online, or by telephone. We accept VISA, Discover, and MasterCard. There is a two night minimum for reservations. All reservations for 30 days or less must be paid in full. To receive
the 30 day rate all payments must be for 30 days or more. Any payments for less than 30 days will be charged at the daily rate.
- Maximum stay for RVs, Travel Trailer, 5TH Wheel, and Pop-Up Campers is 168 consecutive days. Tent campers may stay for a maximum of 14 consecutive days. After the maximum stay all campers must leave for 14 before returning. Length of stay is based
on availability and is not guaranteed.
- Staff reserves and assigns sites according to unit size, utility requirements, and special needs of persons with disabilities. Site numbers are NOT guaranteed.
- Check-in time is between 2 PM to 8 PM Check-out is by 11 AM. Please see staff before 11 AM if you wish to stay another night.
- The use of campsites without payment is prohibited.
- Each campsite is designed to hold one (1) RV, or one (1) trailer, or two (2) tents, with one screen room or canopy, a maximum of six (6) individuals and two (2) vehicles. No commercial or heavy-equipment vehicles permitted. Check with personnel
for the rules on additional people, camping unit, vehicles, trailers, and boats. Campers will be limited to the use of hookups on their assigned sites only. Only the use of one (1) power source plugged into one (1) outlet on the pedestal is permitted.
(30 amp or 50 amp).
- In the event of a hurricane mandatory evacuation you are responsible for removal of all your personal property (i.e. RV’s, watercrafts, vehicles, etc.) from the park within 24 hours of notification. Campers must have a tow vehicle available
in case of emergency.
- Once registered you cannot add anyone to your campsite, or combine sites with other campers. Campsites are not to be sub-leased.
- All vehicles (RVs, 5TH Wheels, Travel Trailer, Pop-Ups, Trails, Trucks, Vans, Cars, and Motorcycles) must have a current valid registration and license plate that is displayed at all times.
- No off road vehicles or Go Karts permitted in park, excluding golf carts. Golf carts and scooters may only be operated by licensed drivers, and must be equipped with lights in working condition on both its front and rear if used after dark.
- Patron renting the campsite is responsible to ensure all visitors must check-in and register their vehicle prior to going to the campsite. Parking fees apply. All visitors must leave park by 10 PM. Visitors are not permitted on campsites without
registered camper present. Check with park personnel on locations to park. Space is limited.
- Please keep pets on a short leash no longer than 6 feet and out of the pool area, Rec Hall, restrooms/shower facilities at all times. Please clean up after your pets and don’t leave them unattended outside your camping unit. All pets must
be properly vaccinated and licensed, with a limit of (2) per site. Aggressive or nuisance pets will not be permitted to stay in the park.
- Campers are to deposit trash in the dumpsters and recycle bins.
- Only furniture specifically designed for outdoor use is permitted to be placed outside of the camping unit or in a screen room.
- Totes, boxes, bags, and other storage containers are to be stored in your camping unit.
- Tarps are not to be used to make a larger tent or storage area.
- Tarps are not to be used has a roof for your camping unit. All camping units are to be in good repair.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their campsites clean, orderly, and free of trash/debris at all times.
- No refrigerators or other electrical appliances permitted outside the unit
- It is prohibited to do any kind of auto repairs or camping unit renovations in the park. Park personnel must approval all emergency repairs
- It is prohibited to wash RV’s, boats or other vehicles in the park. No hot tubs, or water activities of any kind permitted. Water usage is limited to filling RV tanks.
- Dumping of gray &/or black water is only permitted in designated sewage disposal area. No open drains
- Campers are not to have mail sent to the campground. Please make arrangements through one of the mailing centers or local post offices to have your mail delivered there.
- Vehicles allowed only on authorized roads and parking areas. All State of Florida Traffic and Vehicular laws will be enforced. Maximum speed limits are posted.
- The use of Radio Controlled Aerial Crafts is prohibited (Drones, Helicopter, Planes, Etc.)
- Bicycle riders are to be equipped with a working flashlight or other illuminating lights.
- For safety and aesthetic, clothes lines, wires, etc. are not permitted. Attach nothing to trees or posts. Dryers are available in laundry area.
- Radios, televisions, musical instruments, or the like may be used in a manner as to not disturb other guests in the park. Yelling, screaming, and the use of profanity if audible outside are not permitted in the park.
- Fireworks and hunting prohibited in the park. The discharge of guns of any kind, including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, sling shots, bows and arrows, and other dangerous instruments are not permitted in the park.
- All fires must be approved by personnel. Fires are not permitted to be left unattended. Ground fires are not permitted. Fires are allowed in enclosed & elevated off the ground burn rings or grills only. Nails, glass, plastic, and trash are
not permitted in the fires.
- The park is not responsible for any loss by fire, theft, or accident. We strongly suggest you store away all camping gear and lock your RV when you are not at your campsite.
- Soliciting or commercial enterprises are prohibited in the park
- All other applicable rules (County Ordinances, Local, State, and Federal Laws) apply in the park and will be enforced.
- Any person violating the existing rules and regulations, exhibiting disorderly conduct, causing a nuisance, or potential hazard to the public or park property, destroying or defacing property to include cutting vegetation of any kind shall be
served notice by the park official and will be asked to leave the park
- Campers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian (Camping on their site) when in the recreation hall and pool area. Posted rules in the facilities will be enforced. Rec-Hall is open from 9 AM to 9 PM unless otherwise posted.
Pool is open from 9 AM to Dusk unless otherwise posted.