The Workgroup for Innovative Solar Energy Resources (WISER) is a commission-appointed group that has been tasked to:
- Develop a cost-benefit analysis and plan for County government to transition to clean-energy sources.
- Make recommendations on improving public access to economically beneficial clean-energy technology.
- Identify policies and practices that serve as barriers to the adoption of advanced energy technology within the County, and make recommendations on policy revisions.
There are five primary appointees, one from each commission district, and an alternate from district 4. WISER appointees are as follows:
- District 1 Appointee – Bill Young
- District 2 Appointee – John Constantinide (Vice Chair
- District 3 Appointee – Bill DeBusk, Jr.
- District 4 Appointee – Nick Sanzone (Chair); District 4 Alternate – Bruce Lindsay
- District 5 Appointee – Kimberly Newton
See the Planning and Development Public Meeting Calendar for meeting dates and login access.
Note: All dates subject to change without prior notice.