Application Form and Fee for Master / Journeyman Reciprocity Application
This list is intended as a guide and may not cover every situation. Additional information may be required dependent on individual circumstances.
- Have your sponsoring county send a letter of reciprocity. Letter must include: Agency proctoring exam, Trade exam & Business and Law exam scores with a minimum of 75%, required years of verified experience, complaints on record & state that
the sponsoring county will reciprocate with Brevard County in the same trade.
- A completed application and appropriate fees for your trade. (refer to checklist in application)
- Copy of current Certificate of Competency.
- A recent photo attached to your application.
- A copy of your driver’s license or state identification card.
- Notarized signature of applicant on signature pages.
Submit the completed forms and documents to:
Brevard County Licensing Regulation & Enforcement
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way Bldg A-105
Viera, Fl. 32940.
The fees listed herein are per application and are non-refundable. Please provide SEPARATE CHECKS.
Fees for Master / Journeyman Reciprocity Application
|Application fee Master (non-contractor)||$115.00|
|Application fee Journeyman||$25.00|
Prorated Certification Fees
|Master (non-contractor) August –November 100%||$7.00|
|Master (non-contractor) December-April 75%||$56.25|
|Master (non-contractor) May-July 50%||$37.50|
|Journeyman August –November 100%||$50.00|
|Journeyman December-April 75%||$37.50|
|Journeyman May-July 50%||$25.00|
Brevard County is currently in the process of implementing changes to increase the accessibility of information and documents on its website. If you require assistance to better access these documents or information contained therein please contact the County’s ADA Coordinator by phone at (321)-637-5347 or by email at ADACompliance@brevardfl.gov
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities
to read PDF files, regardless of whether the files have been optimized for accessibility. It leverages accessibility functions built into Windows® and Mac OS systems and allows adjustment of user preferences to optimize the reading experience
for a variety of disabilities.
Get Acrobat Reader