Brevard County Utility Services Customer Service
Finding Water Service
Here at Brevard County Utility Services we provide water service only for the following areas:
- Mims and North Titusville
- Barefoot Bay and Sans Sebastian
For residents starting service in any other area of Brevard County you will need to contact your city water provider directly.
Find your water provider by using our map and easily search by address.
Billing Offices Contact Information
Open a New Account
We have made a few changes to how new customers can begin service.
Currently our billing offices are closed to walk in customers, but you can call and make an appointment if you need further assistance.
Forms can be obtained at our billing office or online on our forms page. You can mail in forms, place them in the drop box, or email them to us directly. Check out our contact page for details on where to send.
When completing a new customer application for your service area of Mims, Barefoot Bay, or San Sebastian please include the following:
- New application form for your service area
- The deposit (which can be found on the form)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s and co-applicant’s driver’s license
- A copy of proof of ownership, such as the closing statement from the home purchase, or a copy of the rental agreement which provides contact information for the owner.
Deposit amounts will vary. Please contact the billing office for your area to get more information.
Initial application for water/sewer service for new units being constructed must be made through the Brevard County building permit process. To set up new connections or install a meter at a new property contact our Administration office at (321) 633-2091 for more information.
Currently we are accepting the following payment methods:
Cash or check can be mailed in or placed in a drop box located at each billing office. Please understand that we cannot provide you with change if you use this method. We will credit that amount to your account towards future payments.
Credit Card payments can be set up through our online billing service. See our customer pay portal .We also offer free auto pay direct from your bank account. Please fill out the form and be prepared with your bank information including account number, routing number, and provide identification when going to your local billing office. Existing customers can also sign up for auto pay using our customer pay portal . Please see the back of your monthly bill for more details.
The Utility Services Department will grant 1 payment extension per customer per 12 month period for payment of the monthly bill.
- The extension will be limited to no more than 7 days, and the request must be made prior to the scheduled date for termination of service.
- Under unusual circumstances, the department may authorize a special payment schedule for impact fees.
- To be eligible for a special payment schedule, request must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the due date for the impact fee.