Valkaria Airport Master Plan Information
- An airport master plan (AMP) is comprised of a comprehensive overview of an airport, an inventory of its facilities and services, forecasts of future activity, future facility requirements to meet air traffic demand, alternative plans to meet future
demands, and environmental issues associated with each development alternative.
- An airport master plan represents the airport “owner’s” needs, desires, and vision for “development” of an airport. Development sometimes means major physical expansion, but it also often means safety improvements and
modernization of existing facilities.
- AMPs are used by the airport owner to guide “the future” of the airport. The “future” might entail growth in size, facilities, and capacity; or it might entail qualitative improvements
in the airport and it’s surroundings.
- AMPs document an airport’s present situation, gather data and forecast future demands on the airport, estimate future facility needs, recommend alternative ways to meet future needs, and present viable
financial and chronological ways to meet arising needs. Each of the alternatives is accompanied by a discussion of environmental impacts of that alternative.
The following documents are available to the public via Public Records Request. If you need the document(s) in an alternate format for accessibility purposes (e.g. Braille, large print, audio, etc.) or in Section 508 compliant format please note that
in the request. Note: this may take additional time.
- X59 Master Plan Executive Summary
- Valkaria Airport Draft Master Plan
- Presentation #1 2-25-15
- Sign-In Sheet 2-25-15
- Meeting Minutes 2-25-15
- Sign-In Sheet 3-26-15
- Presentation #2 3-26-15
- Meeting Minutes 3-26-15
Brevard County is currently in the process of implementing changes to increase the accessibility of information and documents on its website. If you require assistance to better access these documents or information contained therein please contact the County’s ADA Coordinator by phone at (321)-637-5347 or by email at ADACompliance@brevardfl.gov