About Brevard County Licensing Regulation and Enforcement
Now Available! Immediate Access Online!!:
Contractor Licensing Enforcement records are available to the public using Brevard’s Advanced Service Site (BASS) .
You are able to view records related to Contractor Licensing cases. This provides immediate access to record information!
The purpose of the Licensing Regulation and Enforcement Office (LR&E) is to ensure that construction activities are performed by qualified and licensed contractors within the county.
The LR&E Section is responsible for the county licensing of specific trades: drywall, electric, HARV, roofing, etc.
If you have any questions concerning licensing requirements or applying for a Brevard County License (Certificate of Competency), please contact our office at (321) 633-2058.
Our office accepts anonymous reporting for unlicensed activity and work without a permit. Please contact the office directly.
Where We Enforce
- All of Unincorporated Brevard County
- City of Grant/Valkaria
- City of Indialantic
- City of Indian Harbor Beach
- City of Melbourne
- City of Melbourne Beach
- City of Rockledge
- City of Satellite Beach
- City of Titusville
- Cities within Brevard County
- Brevard County Tax Collector
- Brevard County Property Appraiser
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Brevard County Building Code
- Dept of Business and Professional Regulation DBPR
- Division of Corporations
- Division of Workers Compensation
- Construction Licensing Officials Association of Florida Inc.
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services LLC (GITS)