Advantages of Virtual Inspections through VuSpex
- Save Time and Money!
- No Scheduling Required for Brevard County
- At your convenience, simply submit VuSpex Offline Field Reports 24/7
- Available for Commercial and Residential
- Available to Contractors, Field Agents and Home Owners
Update: The original VuSpex App is no longer supported. If you have not done so, please download the VuSpex GO App from the App Store or Google Play. Existing VuSpex account holders, your login will remain the same.
Inspection Types available as VuSpex Offline Field Reports (VuSpxOFR):
- Electrical Final
- Mechanical Final
- Monolithic Slab
- Roof Dry In
Contractors or field agents perform an onsite self-inspection with photos, video & notes for submission and review by the Inspector. You may use the VuSpex GO App or login to VuSpex Contractor Portal on your desktop to submit field reports.
- Download VuSpex GO App or visit VuSpex Contractor Portal website
- Register for VuSpex Contractor Account on App or Website
- Visit VuSpex Contractor Account for instructions
- Use phone number of your device and email address
- Select Florida for State and Brevard County for Agency when prompted
- Using VuSpex GO App
- Using Desktop VuSpex Contractor Portal website
Important: Location settings for photos are required to be enabled for permit address verification; iOS Location Setting Instructions, Android Location Setting Instructions. Photos taken with the VuSpex GO App are not stored on your phone under photos, only within the app.
Check Permit Status: Simply visit BASS (Brevard's Advanced Service Site) at www.brevardfl.gov/BASS, select Building and search by Permit Number to verify the permit status is "Issued" and No Inspection Requirement Conditions apply, such as "NOC Required" for example; otherwise, the submittal will not go through and you may receive an error message. A BASS User account is Not required to simply View Permits. For additional assistance you may call Development Services at 321-633-2187.