A neighborhood gathering place since 1913, the Community Center was built with Community Development Block Grant funding in 1989 to house a gymnasium, activity room, Learning Center; with the Annex community room added in 1995. On the grounds are active sport facilities and a shaded area with a playground, benches, 3 pavilions with grills. An additional 1.45 acres of land was acquired in 2001 through the North Brevard Parks Referendum increasing the park to 13.31 acres.
Cuyler Park Community Center
A neighborhood gathering place since 1913, the Community Center was built with Community Development Block Grant funding in 1989 to house a gymnasium, activity room, Learning Center, and a Child Care Association program; with the Annex community room added in 1995.
Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Athletic League Information
For information about Parks and Recreation sponsored adult and youth leagues at the Cuyler Park Community Center, please call (321) 264-5105.
- 1 Full Outdoor Lighted Basketball
- 2 Outdoor Lighted Basketball Half Courts
- 1 Outdoor Multipurpose Court 70' x 40
- 1 Lighted Softball Field
- 10 Station Exercise Course
- 1 Indoor Basketball Court
- 1 Multi-Purpose Grass Field
- 13,300 sq. ft. Community Center with gymnasium, restrooms, Learning Center, 15' x 30' Civic Room, & 4,810 sq. ft. annex with kitchen and stage
- 68' X 98' Gym
- 2 - 24' x 45' pavilions seats 60
- 1 - 68' x 44' seats 120 (15 - 8" tables)
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 264-5045.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach