McKnight Family Sports Complex
Situated in a partially wooded area, this 40-acre community park offers a variety of athletic opportunities. Ballfields along most of the north and east boundaries of the park include softball, senior little league, football, soccer fields, and some concession stands. Racquet enthusiasts enjoy the racquetball courts, tennis courts and Har-Tru clay tennis courts. The shaded exercise trail is popular, and the large pavilion with 2 grills, 2 small pavilions, playground, restrooms and drinking fountains make this park perfect for group gatherings.
- 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 4 Lighted Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts
- 2 Lighted 4-Wall Racquetball Courts
- 1 Lighted Football Field
- 1 Lighted and 1 Unlighted Multi-use Fields
- 1 Lighted Senior Little League Field
- 2 Lighted Major Softball Fields
- 1 - 'Softball Pavilion' 400 sq. ft. with 2 tables
- 1 - 'Tennis Pavilion' 400 sq. ft. with 4 tables and electricity
- 1 - 'Rockledge Pavilion' 2,400 sq. ft with 10 tables, 1 grill, water and electricity
Additional fees may apply for water, electricity, serving areas and kitchens. For additional information please call (321) 633-1870.
Find a Park
Port St. John
Indian Harbour Beach